Our primary reason in collecting personal information is to provide you with an efficient, customised and safe shopping experience. We will only collect personal information about you, which we consider to be necessary to achieve this.
In order to purchase on this site or create an account, information such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers may be collected.
Business information may also be collected from users wishing to utilise the
wholesale component of our website. Information will not be collected from you unless it is necessary for our functions and activities.
Use of Personal Information
Aus J uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing our service to you;
- Analysis of site usage;
- Improving content and product offerings;
- Responding to comments and queries you submit to us;
- Any other purpose you have consented to; and
- Any use which is required or authorised by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please do be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
- Where required by law or regulation or as requested by government agencies.
- To any person or entity, which you have consented to Aus J disclosing your information to.
Third Party Tracking
Aus J uses third party tracking services to track non-personally identifiable information about visitors. This is used to assist us in managing content on our site and determining what content is effective.