SEAFLO 0.75 Liter Pressurized Accumulator Tank
- Smoother flow, quieter water systems.
- Internal rubber membrane eliminates maintenance and allows universal mounting.
- Better control of hot water temperatures.
- Simply fitted to new or existing systems.
- Longer pump life, lower battery drain.
- Snap-in port fittings.
Accumulator tanks hold a reservoir of air and water down stream from the pump. The air acts as a cushion, absorbing pump and pressure fluctuations, smoothing the flow and making the system quieter. Accumulators allow the pump to reach shut-off pressure more smoothly which reduces the on/off cycle which gives better control of hot water delivery.